Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Deborah Kline and Vince Iantorno

What a wonderful time with Deborah and Vince!   Double blessing!   You will love the new music from their CD "Here Am I" and the fun interview!

Deborah and her husband, Vince have uniquely combined their gifts to write and record a strong mix of praise, dance and prayer music. The duo travel internationally to bring the Good News of Messiah, using their ministry and music to bring people into a joyful time of praise and worship. Their ministry is “Shir Chadash” which means A New Song.

With their rousing and inspirational talent this event is sure to be one that you won’t want to miss. Deborah has been recommended as an “outstanding new artist” by well known Messianic worship leaders such as Marty Goetz and Ted Pearce. She has a God-given talent to usher people into praise and worship to their King. When asked about her passion for singing, Deborah said, “I have sang since I was a little girl.  My father had a beautiful voice and even was offered a scholarship to Julliard. He comes from a long line of Jewish Cantors, so I guess I was just born with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment