Saturday, July 3, 2021

Marshall Beeber Interview

The Lord keeps giving me new people to interview!  Today's show features GREAT music and a fascinating and fun interview with Marshall Beeber.  

In his words:

My name is Marshall Beeber. I am a Messianic Jew (Hebrew Christian), now in my early seventies, married and the father of a lovely daughter. I am a Messianic poet. I started writing poetry in my teens, but did not write God centered poetry until my early thirties. My journey in life as a Messianic Jew has been one of discovering the Lord's wonderful love for me, a love independent of my own works, be they good or bad. I understood the "Doctrine of Grace" early on as a believer, but truly did not trust His grace until I reached middle age. I finally came to a "heart knowledge" of the Lord's grace after going through various family sorrows and career changes. The lessons learned are far from over, as Yeshua (Jesus) continues to show me how His "grace" will see me through every obstacle in life.

In 1997 I created an Internet website for Messianic Jewish and supportive Christian poets called the Messianic Poetry Corner. It has now become The Messianic Literary Corner (http://www.messianic-literary.com) , a "grace oriented" website offering teaching, poetry, books, and music. The Messianic Literary Corner now offers the poetry of over sixty poets. I hope you will spend some time exploring the works of our talented poets soon. 


 Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment