Saturday, January 14, 2023

Elie Grunhaus-25 Years Later!

Elie Grunhaus was my FIRST guest ever on Bagels and Blessings.   It was August 2, 1997.  I had a chance to do a "one time, one hour" show and I thought I might as well pretend to be a real DJ.  The Lord gave me the name "Bagels and Blessings," and I invited Elie to come on the show - I knew he had great diction and a fun story!  Little did I know that the show would become a regular and last for so many years!  God is full of surprises!

Today you will hear part 1 of his story -- stay tuned for part 2 next week!

Here's a little bit about him:

Elie came to trust in Yeshua as his Messiah in 1973, despite being raised in NYC by parents whose experiences during the holocaust left them doubting God was even real or cared about their suffering.  Through a miraculous set of circumstances he found his Messiah..  And that pivotal decision has brought God to the top of his radar in just about every facet of his life: his wife, their two kids, and the many experiences in which he has seen God's reality and care for him in so many ways.  Elie and his wife Sherry reside in Kentucky and are former members of Congregation Shema Yisrael in Rochester, NY.








No comments:

Post a Comment