Saturday, March 19, 2022

Cookie Berman Interview

You may ask, "How does she find new people to interview?"   Well, I'm glad you asked!  Sometimes I find them on Facebook, other times through a recommendation.   And occasionally someone contacts me and asks to be on the program!

I found Cookie Berman through a mutual contact on Facebook.   She is delightful and I know you'll enjoy our interview together.   Here is her story:

In the late 80’s I remember telling my mother I was planning to get baptized and she responded “before you do that, I want you to find a nice young Rabbi and tell him that I did a bad job of bringing you up as a good Jewish girl.” (Jewish Guilt 101.) It was a difficult journey but this is how my life went from growing up as a Jewish girl and finally finding my redeemer, Yeshua HaMashiach! Baruch HaShem!






No comments:

Post a Comment