Saturday, August 31, 2019

Victoria Humphrey Interview

My mother once told me "you've never met a stranger."    She was onto something!   When I spoke to this delightful young lady recently I felt like I had known her forever!   A publisher gave me her info and I have been intrigued ever since!

Victoria is the author of "Dear You: Letters of Identity in Yeshua" and is a Certified Biblical Life Coach. She grew up in the Messianic community and desires to see a generation rise up to reach their fullest potential by knowing who they truly are in Yeshua. Through her speaking and writing, her goal is that others' lives would be transformed through the promises of Adonai. Sharing stories from her own life, she wants people to be encouraged and empowered to take risks by embracing the abundant life Adonai desires for them.

Beyond speaking and writing, Victoria loves traveling the world, meeting new people, and weaving together stories to illustrate Adonai's great love and faithfulness. She is a storyteller, artist and friend who wants to make every person she meets feel seen, heard, and loved.
Enjoy great music from Sarah Liberman, Aaron Shust, Sue Samuel, Joel Chernoff and Deborah Kline Iantorno!

No comments:

Post a Comment