Saturday, October 17, 2020

Daniel Chadwick

There was a VERY handsome man in the studio today!  OK, I am a tiny bit biased.   You see my husband, Daniel, decided to join me today and I was thrilled!  Daniel teaches Religion, Ethics and Philosophy online for 5 colleges and has a unique understanding of the scriptures!  He was raised in a Lutheran home and began reading the Bible as a literary work long before he knew the Lord.

He studied Hebrew, Greek (and other languages too) and is able to understand scripture in a scholarly way.

Today we discussed similarities and differences between the Jewish Bible, or Tanakh, and the Christian Old Testament, which is slightly different (the books are in a different order, etc.)

It was a stimulating discussion and I am inspired to spend more time in the Word of God!




No comments:

Post a Comment