Sunday, August 29, 2021

Jessica Hultquist Interview

This delightful young lady loves Yeshua and is a talented artist.  It was a privilege to talk with her and learn how she became involved in Messianic Judaism.

In her own words:

Hi! My name is Jessica Hultquist, and I am from Mobile, Alabama. I currently work as a Graduate Assistant and a PhD student in Instructional Design and Development at the University of South Alabama. I enjoy creating art pieces, especially with oil pastels and acrylic paint. When God gives me a dream or a vision, the strokes from my brush/pastels flow from my hands to the paper/canvas. In my spare time, I enjoy dancing at synagogue and operating the screens for the tech crew at church. You can find me on Facebook at Jessica Hultquist and on Instagram at jessicahultquistart. 

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment