Saturday, December 18, 2021

Mishael Porembski is back-Part 1

There have been too many deaths in the past couple of years.   So many have lost their precious loved ones.  I thought it was time to interview Mishael again to encourage us and share tips on dealing with loss.

As a reminder here is her info:

Mishael Porembski turned tragedy into a ministry after she become a widow at the age of 36. She created a ministry titled "180 Your Life."

180 Your Life empowers widows, bereaved women and children to craft a life they love after loss by strengthening body, mind and spirit in active, faith-based small groups. Through retreats, training and mentoring, bereaved women and their families can leverage their loss into leadership by getting strong and helping others.

Her Story:

My name is Mishael Porembski. In 2007, I became a widowed mother. In just five short months, I lost my husband to suicide, gave birth to our second daughter, and lost my mother to breast cancer. Although very depressed, I craved a holistic grief empowerment program that helped younger widows, like myself, and helped our children recover from the losses we experienced. I was tired of asking, “Why did this happen to me?” and wanted to take action, healing my mind, body, and spirit through healthy, wise choices. I asked some widowed friends to join me, and our lives changed dramatically. Not finding a program like this, I developed *180 Your Life* to provide fresh, dynamic support teams to better empower bereaved women and our grieving families. 




1 comment:

  1. Samsung Titanium Watch - The Source of Innovative Technology
    One of the top selling products of infiniti pro rainbow titanium flat iron the Samsung mobile titanium bike frame devices titanium wedding rings is the Samsung Signature Classic. titanium wheels It comes with a USB-C connector to titanium (iv) oxide replace the USB-C

    ReplyDelete