Saturday, July 27, 2024

Ethel Chadwick Story

How did I learn about Yeshua?  In today’s broadcast I share my testimony and some original music. 

I grew up in a Jewish home in Richmond, VA and studied Hebrew for five years. I was always drawn to astrology and the occult. Even after singing Handel’s Messiah with the Richmond Symphony Chorus, I had no idea what it was all about as I had never read Isaiah 9. While attending college in Richmond, I was handed a tract that said “Jews for Jesus,” but I was scared and shocked to even look at it, and I threw it in the trash. A few years later here in Rochester, I met a lady who shared the gospel with me and I got up enough courage to look in a New Testament for the first time. I was delightfully surprised to find out that it had many references to King David and it was not anti-Semitic. I discovered that Yeshua said in Matthew 5:17 that He came to fulfill the law and not to change it and I learned that the last supper was a passover Seder and that the disciples were Jewish. I renounced and repented from participation with the occult and I accepted Yeshua into my heart in 1976. I have never looked back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment