Saturday, July 30, 2022

Mike Fanto Interview

So I was walking up the escalator here at Pittsford Plaza and my friend dropped her purse at the top.   This nice man picks it up.   We start chatting and then I realized - hey, it's Mike Fanto!  I had him on Bagels and Blessings a VERY LONG time ago.  This was no coincidence!  I set up an interview -- and the rest, as they say, is history!!!

Here's a bit about Mike:

Mike grew up in Long Island to a Jewish mother and an Italian father.   He was a typical rebellious teenager and didn't really think about God very much.  His sister came to know the Lord first, and he followed, after a supernatural experience when he was hitchhiking.  He was picked up by a Jewish believer who met with him several times and explained many things in the Bible and pointed him to the prophecies.  He accepted Yeshua into his heart and his life has never been the same. 




No comments:

Post a Comment